Let’s change our relationship with Nature
Grant Application Guidelines
Please note that all applications must include the following:
- A brief description of the background, aims and objectives of your work or organisation, which must be not-for-profit and non-governmental
- Details of the specific purpose for which funding is sought, detailing how it meets the criteria
- A detailed budget and the balance outstanding at time of application
- The amount you are seeking from the Trustees and what this will be used for
- An overview of the people involved in your work
- Your organisation’s audited accounts, if appropriate
- A short video introducing your project and/or photos. These with appropriate permissions to be available to the Voice for Nature Foundation for use on its website if the application is successful.
- Successful applicants are required to make regular reports to the Foundation and to contribute to the website’s blog.
It is advisable to apply in plenty of time if funding is required by a certain date.
Applications are processed on receipt. Meetings are held twice a year, which means it can be up to six months before you hear the outcome of your application. All applications will receive a response by email and successful applicants will also be notified by post. The decisions of the Trustees are final.
What We Will Not Fund
- Individuals for tuition fees etc
- Organisations that mainly give funds to other charities, individuals or for-profit groups
- Capital projects
- Rent, utilities, salaries
- General or core costs
Please email applications to: